I am on my way to Mechelen in Belgium, just outside Brussels, early November. I am speaking about Digital Leadership, digital strategies and social media at two events.
The delegates at the 4P square have asked me some interesting questions in advance, I will share some of them with you now and then I will add my answer to the blog later this week. Some of the questions are stimulating your brain for sure!
- I really believe in and I admire people driven by passion for their profession, I’m also a “facts and figures” person and I’m very interested in proven Return-on-Investment figures. Can you share some facts about ROI in Digital Marketing?
- I would like to hear some stories and opinions about social media in a B2B context. I already have my own view, but I am curious to the point of view of others.
- I am active in B2B myself and I am interested in the digital applications in B2B-marketing. What are the latest trends for the use of digital application in B2B environments?
- How can you use social media in a B2B environment? Please share some examples.
- How would your digital strategy be different in B2B versus B2C?
- If you were a utility company with no or only a limited presence in social media – how would you start building your digital footprint?
- Is there a chance that users will be negative to platforms that are becoming too commercial in the future?
- How will the battle between Google and Facebook evolve according to you?
- What is the digital marketing challenge for 2014?