To make it easier to navigate my blog posts I’ve created categories.
1) Branding – my thoughts on branding and how it may affect you.
2) Conferences – I love conferences and events, and here I share the content from some of them, and also my view of how to organise better events.
3) Creativity – I’ve spent a big part of my life thinking about creativity and what makes us creative. Some of my ideas are shared here in my blog.
4) Feminine Leadership – my take on leadership from a feministic perspective.
5) Google Hangouts – on a regular basis I speak on webinars and Hangouts. You can watch them here and on my YouTube channel.
6) Leadership – leadership is a topic I love to explore. There are so many questions to ask and discuss and ponder over.
7) Life online – social media is influencing our lives hugely. Here I share my thoughts and ideas.
8) Personal – sometimes I share personal posts in my blog. This is my business website, but since I am my own business in many ways I think it’s ok to share posts that are more personal here.
9) Podcasts – I’ve recorded some of my blog posts, so if you wish to listen to what I’ve written this is where to go.
10) Social Media Q&A – I’m always asked a ton of complex questions about social media. To make it easier to share with more people I started a Q&A on my website.
11) Public speaking – many of us go to talks and conferences to listen to experts and leaders. Here you can read about some of my thoughts.
12) Press and media mentions – a collection of media mentions.
13) Social media – social media, leadership, and creativity have been my speaking and expert topics for many years. Here you can read some of my posts.
14) Trendspotting – who doesn’t want to know what’s around the corner, I’m not a future teller (yet), but sometimes I’m guessing and share my prediction about the future.
Enjoy my blog. If you have any feedback please let me know!
Sketch from one of Sofie Sandell’s talks.
Do you have any questions about life in relation to social media?
Send an email with your question to Sofie Sandell for a chance to get it published here.
4) Feminine Leadership
5) Google Hangouts
7) Life online
10) Public speaking
11) Press and media mentions
12) Social media
13) Social Media Q&A
To download click here, or the image below.
You don't have to give me your email address, but if you like to subscribe to my Digital Leadership Inspiration newsletter you can do that here.
Fax: Sorry I don't have a fax. It's best to email me.
Build by Digital Glam